Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tuesday, June 13, 2017



Submitted my dark fantasy novel to a publisher. This is the “vampire horror novel” that I finished revising in April. I don’t think it’s horror – more of dark fantasy.

Added more material to the new version of the haunted houses book. Started work on the sections for Missouri and Montana and finished both of them. Also had located that journalist who said I could use his photos on LinkedIn. We connected and I sent him a message about what happened with the pictures. Gave him my email address about communicating about the pictures/interview/book on there instead of LinkedIn. (After that MySpace debacle, I don’t trust LinkedIn to keep my messages there!) (Trust no one!)

Got a response from the cover designer for the poetry book. She can get it done soon. Yay! Let her know that that sounded good.

Did some more writing in one of the chapters for the nonfiction book, FWTW.

Did some research for the nonfiction book, TLBTH. Made some notes for a chapter based on this research.

Printed out a couple of articles to use for research for End Game.

Wrote another chapter in the YA fantasy novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment