Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Got the poetry book back from editor and reviewed the edits and revision requests. No time to fix it up yet.

Sent complimentary copies of FABULOUSLY FRUGAL to everyone who contributed to it. Well, ALMOST everyone! I didn't have time to send it to every single person but I sent it to most of the people. Hopefully I can finish sending it to EVERYONE tomorrow. Also sent a copy of it to the person I dedicated the book to. She replied with her thanks.

Got a response from the journalist/photographer whose pictures were offered to include in the old/new haunted houses book. He shared with me info about his experiences. I need to think about his email before I respond because there are quite a few directions I want to take -- maybe including his experiences, info about stories he gathered, travels, etc., in addition to stuff about the pictures.

No time to work on the YA fantasy novel today. Boo! Hopefully I can get caught up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment