Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday, June 12, 2017



Added more material to the new version of the haunted houses book. Started work on the sections for Minnesota and Mississippi and finished both of them.



Printed out the contents info for End Game which Martha sent so that I could keep my research for this book more focused on what Martha wants the book to cover.



Read over what I have so far of the YA fantasy novel. Made some notes on things to work on and fix. Also touched up the chapters a bit, as there were errors. Was talking about using fantasy creatures in my story with my kids – instead of things like horses and cows – and my youngest came up with ideas for two types of creatures and he drew them then said I could use them in the story. My oldest also handed over drawings of creatures that I can include in this story. Yay! I am excited to use them!


Did some writing in one of the chapters for the nonfiction book, FWTW.



Did some research for the nonfiction book, TLBTH. Made some notes for a chapter based on this research.

No comments:

Post a Comment