Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday, June 25, 2017


I forgot to finish sending comp copies of my new book FABULOUSLY FRUGAL to contributors so I took care of that today. 


Also wrote a blog post about FF. It’s a “story behind the story” kind of post. Check it out here.  


Did some website updates today. Moved FF to my Books page and added the poetry book to the “Coming Soon!” page.  


Yesterday I started to put together the poetry book on the template file and getting it formatted but the keyboard broke and so I could not finish it. It was late at night when we had the new keyboard set up and ready to go. I finished working on it today and uploaded the file. Also added the price for the book as well as other selling info. Took care of the cover business for this book.

I got a new official URL for my Facebook author page. Yay! It's here: https://www.facebook.com/authordawncolclasure/

No comments:

Post a Comment