Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday, July 1, 2017

It's the first day of a new month so I updated all my paperwork related to book work in my writing notebook. Removed my notes for the book I finished last month and added new notes for the next book.

The book I plan to finish writing this month is a chick lit novel. I started writing this novel for NaNoWriMo in 2006 but I never finished it. So I'll finish it now! I read over what I have written so far and wrote some more in the book. Made notes for it about the format and blog template (my character's blog posts are included in the story). Also planned out the rest of the book.

Made a PDF version of my new poetry book, Poems for the Grieving Heart. This will be available for reviewers.

Added more material to the New Jersey section of the new version of the haunted houses book. Finished New Jersey.

Changed the title for one of the chapters in nonfiction book FWTW and started writing this chapter.

Did research for a chapter for the nonfiction book, TLBTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment