Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday, July 9, 2017





Went over edit and revision requests from my publisher for a novel that will be out later this year. Made notes on changes to make.

Responded to an email from a possible co-author for a health book. Sent proposed table of contents and a sample chapter. (I also figured out what to do if she decides to not co-write this book with me. I could probably just interview her.)

Put together two short story collections. I am self-publishing one and need to revise/edit the other before I submit it somewhere.

Updated some paperwork to reflect what I’ve gotten done so far this year. I also moved books I wanted to publish this year to next year (did not finish them in time).

Created new documents that put different types of books and WIPs and books I plan to write all on one file. Novels, nonfiction books, poetry books and short story collections. (I’m going to be kept BUSY for a while!!!)

Created a list of what books to focus on next year – writing, revising, publishing, submitting, etc.

Made some changes to the “poetry book release” schedule. Moved a book to another month.

Made some notes on info that I got from people on current popular bands/singers that I need for my novel-in-progress (my character loves listening to music and she has a song playing in every chapter). (Thanks, everyone, for that info!! You guys rock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment