Saturday, December 2, 2017

Saturday, December 2, 2017



Yesterday was a VERY busy and also a difficult day but I was able to set aside some time to go over my notes for the book I want to finish writing this month. That would be the health book. I am thinking of making changes because it needs to have a stronger focus for a specific audience. I also went over notes on what poetry book I want to finish writing this month.



Today I went over my notes again. I also started gathering together what poems I have for this month’s poetry book to finish writing. It’s the last incomplete poetry book!

I WOULD also like to finish writing the book on overcoming fear, as well as the other book for the "Revise Your Writing" series (and I also came up with a new chapter to include in this book and added to my notes for it) and the seventh GHOST Group book, but we will see. 

This being the last month of the year, I also hope to finish fixing up the new version of the haunted houses book, get the new cover specs, and get it published.

No comments:

Post a Comment