Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday, December 4, 2017

Worked on my notes for the books I am working on. Created a new "writing schedule" for them that is compatible with my new job schedule. I'll be able to get work done on these books AND write even as I work full-time this week! I just have to get up early enough in the morning to get that 1 hour of time.

I applied for a part-time position and got a full-time schedule. The LAST full-time job I had was when I was working as a freelance writer!

Anyway, I digress.

Started writing a chapter in the health book.

Made notes for new chapters to write in the book on preparing for the revision process in the "Revise Your Writing" series.

Started working on the Virginia section in the new version of the haunted houses book.

No comments:

Post a Comment