Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday, April 18, 2017



Got a response from Millie about the train sound info I needed. (Thanks, Millie!)

Gave the manuscript a final read-through. Caught typos and some grammar mistakes. As well as gender confusion in some parts!

Did some last-minute double-checking on a location in Liverpool, England and made necessary changes.

I had thought about changing the ending again earlier in the day but after reading the whole story from beginning to end, the new ending I have works.

I am currently reading a novel that has a sequel. This is not noted on the book or the book’s Amazon page. I noticed a review from a reader angry that this information was not made clear with Book 1. So I made sure I cleared up this story and answered questions to make sure it will work as a standalone novel. It will NOT have any sequels.

Satisfied with the read-through. The novel is ready for submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment