Monday, April 17, 2017

April 14-17, 2017



Friday, April 14, Saturday, April 15, Sunday, April 16, 2017:

Novel revisions: Wrote new chapters and introduced the other new character. Had to do some research on how to use a crossbow.

Monday, April 17, 2017:

Novel revisions: Did some last-minute fact-checking and wrote the new ending (which also involved a new chapter). For some strange and BIZARRE reason, I was not 100% sure on how hearing people use cell phones to make calls with or how to hold the phone during a call and where to talk. (I became deaf before cell phones came out.) My kids helped me out with that. And I also saw a young man walking and talking on his cell phone and that sort of reinforced what they said about how to hold it for calls. (I have seen people using cell phones to make calls hundreds of times in real life and on TV and I don't know why I was all of a sudden not 100% clear about it.) My kids could not help me with the train sound part, however so I have texted my sister, Millie, to see if she can help me out with that. However, there was one piece of train info that I needed and my son, who loves trains and knows a lot about them, was able to give me the info. Besides that, I finished the revisions today. The novel is ready to submit! Yay! I am so glad that I finished revising it. The last page was the hardest for me to write. I only rewrote the last paragraph and the last line a hundred times! My son got impatient because I kept changing a word and he said, “Just finish it, already!” So, I did.

Thank you, Jesse and Trevor, for your help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment