Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Wrote down notes for another book I am working on. It is one of the nonfiction books. Not sure yet if I will turn these notes into new chapters.

Got a response from Aniko on where to find the info and pictures I needed. Unfortunately, it's a dead end -- LITERALLY! Had to do some more research on the Bathory family to find someone who could fit into the story and learned there is a POSSIBLE cousin from her Uncle Stephen that she had. (It is possible he had many illegitimate children.) Works for me! Since this story is based on a theory about the Bathorys and Elizabeth herself, a "possible" cousin works for the purpose of fiction. Now I just have to give him a name!

Did more research on Elizabeth Bathory and finished revising that part of the novel. Now to move on to the other part!

No comments:

Post a Comment