Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday, November 12, 2017



Yesterday, I worked on revision requests for a novel I have coming out soon. I finished that up and sent it back to my publisher. Then I realized I forgot to check for typo and spacing hiccups that tend to slip in at this point during the edits and I did that this morning then sent it to her AGAIN, apologizing for the mistake and politely requesting that she use THAT file instead. Fortunately, she didn’t bite my head off! (Thanks, Denise!) So that is done and I got the final file back today to review before it goes to the printer. I am excited about this novel's forthcoming publication!

Also, I recently decided that it was time to start writing my story about being a burn survivor. I decided on a title for this book and wrote down ideas for chapters today. I had 18 so far! I guess I have a lot to say about being a burn survivor. So I have that foundation in place to get started writing THAT book.

I updated some other files as well and stuck them into my writing notebook. I have a new strategy for working on books and finishing things up for the remainder of the year! So I’ll be sticking to THAT plan. And I don’t have a fiction book that I am working on right now – until I remembered that I’d only written ONE page for GHOST Group 7! Good grief! It’s crazy because I went on to write Books 8-12. And I didn’t even finish writing the 7th book first? Ugh!! Well, I am going to work on finish writing GHOST Group 7 for the rest of the year, while working on the other books I have slated for the remainder of the year. Then, when that's done, in 2018, I will start the revision process for Books 5-12. I plan to submit Book 5 in January.  

No comments:

Post a Comment