Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday, January 13, 2017

Finished the Georgia section for the new haunted houses book. Also completed the Hawaii section. Removed dead links. Found YET ANOTHER section of the book that needs fixing. Too big of a thing to fix today; I want to finish the section I am on first AND fix the other thing before I fix THIS particular thing. Also found something else that was missing and fixed that.

Did some tweaking on the first chapter for nonfiction book FWTW.

Created a file for the End Game book. This is a sensitive topic so I am printing anything I can before it is gone. Reviewed files Martha has sent to me. There is A LOT of stuff to go over. I’m going to be VERY BUSY with this book for a while.

Finished the chapter in GHOST Group 5.

Updated book writing schedule to include unfinished poetry book from last year as well as End Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment